Friday, March 10, 2006
HAPPY FRIDAY...
Well all my darlings, it is Friday - thank goodness! But really, this has been a great week - busy, long, but great! Have there ever been times that you just wonder what happened that turned a normal, somewhat boring, frustrating life into a happy, peaceful, desirable life? Can things like that change that quickly? Can you really have a turn around within a couple weeks time, or is it just that you wish for something so much you think you have it when you don't??? WOW, this is a job for a professional..ha ha ha ha. I have to admit that I have always been satisfied with my life, and in comparison to many many people I have been doing great all along. Yet, for the time being I feel a new energy, a new lightheartedness and see a new side of life - kinda cool ;).
Let me share some of the reasons:
1. Good news - my fundraising is coming right along and as I mail another $100 check today, I plan on recommitting and heading to Hawaii in June...now that can make you have a great week all in its self :).
2. I have a new found passion in life and feel that I can wake up and be happy with who I am EVERYDAY!
3. I have a girls weekend coming up - and I can't wait for my margaritas and sunshine!!! Yipee!
4. I bought new shoes. (that makes any girl happy)
5. My family has never been closer, and the events that brought us to this point are beathtaking and real life lessons on who will always be there for you!
6. I sent a Llama card to my best friend....now that can make anyone smile...he he he
7. Kaelyn and I have come into a new understanding and our home is running peacefully and with a greater mutual respect!!!
8. Life is good and I am learning to count my blessings.
WOW - thanks for letting me share. To those of you that I KNOW will be reading this. I love you all - Kim and Jo....we NEED a sisters weekend SOON!!!
xoxoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment