As I was going through older pictures I found some of the family/sisters that I thought I could share...it is great to see us together, smiling, see all siblings can get along eventually!! No, we did alright for the most part, but no one is perfect right? :)


5 comments:
who is who and how many sisters do you have?
I only have 2 sisters :)! The 1st pic is of my second sister Kim (24) and her husband Rory and Kaelyn. The 2nd pic is of the three daughters and our dad - L-R: Nikki, Joanna, Dad, Kim. The 3rd pic is of Joanna (19). Then Kim and Jo and the last one is of Kim and Rory (who is currently floating around in an ocean on his Navy carrier.. hehehe...sounds like fun huh?)
I only have 2 sisters :)! The 1st pic is of my second sister Kim (24) and her husband Rory and Kaelyn. The 2nd pic is of the three daughters and our dad - L-R: Nikki, Joanna, Dad, Kim. The 3rd pic is of Joanna (19). Then Kim and Jo and the last one is of Kim and Rory (who is currently floating around in an ocean on his Navy carrier.. hehehe...sounds like fun huh?)
Sorry, my computer started acting up and it is posting multiple times...I wasn't trying to get the information across that badly...I swear! ;P
right, SURE you weren't! LOL
Post a Comment