Okay.
So, it is the end of Thursday and I am sitting here at the office wondering how much effort is too much effort?
Are there actually times when being nice is not necessary? Can you actually inquire about a topic in order to plan a niceness and actually be going TOO far?
I ask about a scheduled time for departure in order to give myself time to say "goodbye" and instead I get a smart answer...do I care to say goodbye that much? Do I still put in the effort?
Sitting here the answer is NO, but the "good karma / unselfish" part of me is trying to win.
Why, when you are willing to go out of your way to do someone else a niceness - do you get burned?
I can understand why more and more people are becoming synical and uncaring...why make the effort!!!
Okay, I am sure that when Friday arrives and I am looking the weekend in the face I will feel better - but for now venting was really nice.
Thanks for listening.
Thursday, September 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment