OH MY GOODNESS. Can you tell that I must have been busy?? What month - what a year- what am I doing half of my time :)!
I have some action soccer shots that I wanted to post, but haven't had the time. Can you tell that soccer has been the center of attention for some time now? We have one more game this weekend and then the championship tournament - for the time being we are undefeated!!! Go Orangewood Rams!!
Michael and I are doing great. We actually have a "no kids" night tonight - which only comes once every couple weeks and never on a weekend...so we may actually get a date night in :)! WOW - that would be really nice. Being that between the two of us we have 3 kids and our visitation is on opposite weekends - like when Kaelyn goes to visit her dad, it is Michael's weekend to have his kids visit him...oh my - I have lost my personal time but have gained a great family!
Happy Tuesday. Can you believe that it is almost November....where did 2006 go??
Pics to come sometime :)! he he he
Tuesday, October 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment