Thursday, February 08, 2007

Re-populating.....

Okay, I was just jumping from one blogspot to the next reading updates about my friends and family - when a common thread started revealing itself to me.....a lot of little people are on their way :)!!!!!!!!

My dear sister Kimberly is pregnant, my dear cousin Tami is pregnant, my other dear cousin Melannie is pregnant and my precious friend Joyce is pregnant....UM, I would say don't drink the water....BUT they are in multiple different states: FL, VA & NC????

So, what was happening in the 2nd half of 2006??? What event took place that launched the creation of many little people?? The things that make you say......hummmmmmmmmm!

But needless to say I am very excited for each and everyone - I can't wait to VISIT all the little people :).

Best Wishes and many prayers for all the morning sickness...xoxoxo

3 comments:

Mom said...

Awww thanks....
I don't know about any event taking place but I think alcohol was maybe involved somehow...

kafredrick said...

What can I say I guess 2007 is going to be a great year full of diaper changes and feedings though that is in the wrong order:)
July 20 -ready or not here it comes

Tami@ourhouse said...

It is kind of fun to have so many new babies on the way. It's nice to have someone else in the family joining me since I've been alone in keeping the family going for the past five years (and it's not easy to do that on your own, you know- I'm getting a little tired!).
I think our moms are a little crazy planning a big family Christmas when there will be three new babies and lots more Pappas/Whites than there were last time we were all together(I've counted at least twelve). I don't think Gran and Pau-Pau had such a large family in mind when they planned the size of their living room!
Love you, cousin. Thanks for being excited about the new little ones.