Okay, I know that I have been voted the "worst blogger of the year"...but hang in there, one day I will have something interesting to share!!
Until then, here is a sad but true update...
1. Lots of things have been changing at work, and in the end of it all I may be changing jobs by September 1st. And these are some crazy stories (all too long to type out - just imagine)
2. Kaelyn has been enjoying summer and now we are trying to get in gear for school. (gosh, 3rd grade is still a crazy thought) We still have one book report and one letter to the author to do to complete our "summer reading" and the summer is quickly coming to a close.
3. We have the house painting completed, a new shed (huge thing) in place, a much bigger riding mower, new white vinyl fence (not completely installed) and have been talking about the floors...I think we may step back and take a deep breathe before we dive into the floor project! I have no idea what got into us??
4. My Austin & Morgan are on the "regular" schedule these days and it is weird not to have them in the house as much. We are back to Wednesday night and ever other weekend with them.
5. Soccer Season is about to gear up and Kaelyn will be playing in a much more competitive, club travel league...keep your fingers crossed
OKAY - I do have some REALLY GREAT NEWS....
1. Kimberly and Rory had their son on July 24th!!!!!!!!! Dylan Rory Fredrick was born at 5:47pm and was 8lbs. 10oz. He is quite the cutie!! :)
Look at his pictures on their blog... kimberlynrory.blogspot.com
That is that. I will be traveling to Virginia to see the baby on August 10th...after that trip we will have fun family pictures to post. Until later....
Thursday, August 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey don't you mean July 24th?
okay, okay....so my mind is way ahead and my posting is way behind...
YES, I mean July 24th...SORRY ;p
Post a Comment