Thursday, May 08, 2008

I know it is MAY

Okay, so March and April didn't go as planned. May only has a bit of promise...for blogging that is. We are staying VERY busy with the 3 kids and now one on the way. I am due in October...so we have lots to do before then!
Summer is very closely approaching. Kaelyn's last day of school is May 30th and then Austin and Morgan get out on June 6th!! So, I am sure we will be equally as crazy once they are around the house so much more.

Kaelyn just finished her soccer season and played "like a warrior" according to her coach. She has continued to improve and is more aggressive on the field. All in a good way of course - it is great to see the little athlete forming in her!! Austin has two more basketball games as part of the middle school team. He has done very well this season and hit a beautiful 3 point shot this past Tuesday. Morgan is continuing on in her softball career and will do so throughout the summer...so you can imagine where a lot of our weekends will be!

Michael and I are holding down the fort here in our lives, work, life, life and work - we are still so blessed to have found each other and have that best friend to come home to and feel at peace with. We are expect an "ours" child and are excited about the expanding family, and watching my expanding belly. Of course Michael wants to name the baby D'Artanian...or Dartanian (one of the 3 musketeers). I have other ideas, but I guess I will wait to see if we are expecting pink or blue to make that argument.. ha ha ha

Blessings to all as we enter the end of Spring and start our Summer Months.

2 comments:

kafredrick said...

yea finally a post from my sister!
So you need to start with the monthly belly shots. I have to watch my niece or nephew grow!
love you

Mom said...

HI Nikki! I wanna see some belly photos too.