Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Sending a "HI" to Japan..

After a bath...Miss Addison wanted to send a HI to her Aunt Kim, Uncle Rory and Cousin Dylan in Japan...

Of course this picture was taken last April...but it was the most recent I have on the computer of my sister Kimberly and myself....didn't want anyone to think that I was forgetting one of my sisters from the previous post...just the airline ticket would be expensive and quite the trip from Japan... we will have many pictures next year!!

WE MISS YOU SO MUCH!!


1 comment:

kafredrick said...

You are so sweet and thoughtful - wish so bad we could make it but you know that
Such a lovely surprise when I opened your blog a hi coming all the way here
I am loving Miss Addison's dimples and what a great hi it made it all the way around the world
love to all of you