Here are the ladies responsible for all of the crazy kids a few posts ago!!! From left to right(with their responsibilities attached): Tracy (Leanne & Jake), Maria (Colin, Kaitlyn, Kelsey), ME (Kaelyn), & Allston (McKay & Drayton)....Holly wasn't able to be with us, she is Giovanni's mother. Enjoy :)
Monday, January 16, 2006
Christmas Ladies!
Here are the ladies responsible for all of the crazy kids a few posts ago!!! From left to right(with their responsibilities attached): Tracy (Leanne & Jake), Maria (Colin, Kaitlyn, Kelsey), ME (Kaelyn), & Allston (McKay & Drayton)....Holly wasn't able to be with us, she is Giovanni's mother. Enjoy :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Was it Red Day?
Yeah, I actually had on a red sweater (exact same color) and had to change right before showing up to the party when I heard the red memo had been sent - I tried to change the tone, but than again it was near Christmas and everyone was VERY festive!!!
Post a Comment