
Just what the Dr. ordered....a weekend to relax, catch up on sleep and spend time with friends and loved ones!! Memorial Day weekend was just what was needed to get back on track and ready myself to face the coming months!!
The above picture was not from the weekend, but it was of the water and thought it would count for something :). Even though Daytona doesn't look ANYTHING like the above picture taken in California...he he he
Many thanks to my traveling family - the weekend was perfect! Everything from sleeping in, to spending time with friends at the softball party to taking a break from reality in Daytona with Michael, Tres and Michelle!!!
WOW, I am ready for another week. Happy Tuesday!
1 comment:
No that photo was taken mid-April.
I am not feeling that much better, but almost.
He did get all his stuff up here, I have his 3 cats. But he is still staying in your area for a couple more months with C and K Q.
I hope he doesn't try to cook over there. HAHA
BTW, that is a beautiful photo. Anyone from Florida will know it's not anywhere you'd find here. LOL
I wish we had views like that. We are so flat here.
Post a Comment