Tuesday, June 06, 2006

The Count Down is on....


Well, well, the week I never thought would get here has arrived and in full force! I will be flying out on Thursday morning(7:20am) for Hawaii, and have my 1/2 marathon on Sunday the 11th!! Hawaii is 6 hours behind us, so when I take off at the starting line at 6am...it will be noon here in Florida. Send out a little prayer if you think about it!
Can't wait - going to be a blast regardless of the outcome of the race. My goal is to cross the finish line, and if I can make it in 2 1/2 hours that would be awesome (for me)!
Thanks for all the love and support over the last 6 months.
xoxox

4 comments:

Mom said...

Hey! I love that pic! Where did you take that?
Did you happen to buy me a ticket to Hawaii too? LOL

Sunday the 11th is Aaron's birthday. He will be five. Can you BLEEVE that?

GOOD LUCK! You can do it!

Mom said...

Oh now I see, you're in New York right? That's the Statue of Liberty isn't it? Observant aren't I?

Nikki said...

he he he...yeah the Statue of Liberty is slightly small in the back ground....but it is her :)!
Thanks for the compliment - that trip was in July 2004, it was a graduation present from my ex-boyfriends mom. And yes, it took me that long to graduate.
WOW, Aaron 5!!! That is kinda crazy!

Mom said...

Are you home yet?