Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Just a little bit more :)

Just thought I would share a little bit more of my trip with you! The colors are so vibrant, and the volcano was incredible.
Michael and I had a great time - wish it had been longer!!
The American Stroke Association knows how to fundraise :)!!



5 comments:

Mom said...

Hey you. Nice photos!

His highness Micah is back here now. LOL

Nikki said...

Thanks :)! Yeah, I guess he was "homesick"...he has always talked about ending up back in Tally...I guess timing was accelerated due to family situations...understandable. Is he with you all right now?? Or did he get his own place?

Nikki said...

testing to see if I post as Nikki now??

Mom said...

yes you did...nikki

Micah is at our house for an undetermined amount of time.
It's OK though. Now I have someone to wash the dishes. :-)

Mom said...

oh and
NEW template!
Love it!