Friday, June 30, 2006

a little bit of this and that...

Okay. TGIF, I have needed this all week. In fact lately I have needed this EVERY week.

I guess, my new "job" is to learn that it makes the days better when you take the time to count your little blessings instead of dwelling on the big things that seem to cloud your every turn. Just when I don't feel like I am going to make it another step without a complete blow up..something will catch my eye, warm my heart, or I will hear someone make a comment that shows me just how shallow my thinking has been.

Perspective is everything and the same instance to one person is not the same to the next and one person is always enjoying life more...I have to learn to be that person. Think positive...I have been blessed many times over.

The person that is the most affected when I am unhappy is myself...and the next are the people I love. Why would I choose to complain when it isn't even going to affect the people I am complaining about? Hmm....the things that make you think.

So, with my new mindset I will make this weekend the best possible 3 days that I can. I will enjoy the fact that I have a few days break and will enjoy Tuesday as a stand alone day of relaxation...always needed :).

I know that my circumstances will change in the time frame that the Lord would have them to and that if I try to rush them it will only make things worse - either for me because I will become unsatisfied or because I will make a decision that wasn't the Lord's will for my life.

God is never in a hurry, He is never late - He is ALWAYS on time....Patience is a Virtue!!!!

No comments: